I had to fill this out at work today, so I thought I’d share my answers with the internet.
1. Name a color.
2. Give 3 words to describe that color.
Mild, pleasant, comforting.
3. Name an animal.
4. Give 3 words to describe that animal.
Intelligent, curious, aerodynamic.
5. Name a body of water.
6. Name 3 adjectives to describe that body of water.
Massive, dynamic, calming.
7. Imagine a sealed white room with no windows and no doors and describe how it feels to you.
Confining, terrifying, “crazy,” clean.
- What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Wanting to be where you are, doing what you love, surrounded by people you love.
- What is your greatest fear?
Being stuck–literally & figuratively.
- Which living person do you most admire?
- What is the trait you most deplore in others?
- What is your greatest extravagance?
- What is your favorite journey?
To Vancouver (via Portland).
- On what occasion do you lie?
When the truth would cause unnecessary pain.
- Which living person do you most despise?
- Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
- What is your greatest regret?
Choosing to leave Vancouver in 2010.
- When and where were you happiest?
Vancouver, B.C., July 2010.
- What is your current state of mind?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would make myself more trusting.
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Tie: Winning an award for directing a play I wrote/moving to a different country knowing no one and finding a community of amazing people who I love and who love me.
- If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what do you think it would be?
- If you could choose what to come back as, what would it be?
- What is your most treasured possession?
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Feeling worthless, like your life has no meaning or purpose.
- Where would you like to live?
Vancouver, London, Sydney, Amalfi Coast, a Spanish-speaking country…
- What is your favorite occupation?
(That I’ve had) Tutor.
- What is your most marked characteristic?
Making people feel comfortable.
- What quality do you most like in a man?
- What quality do you most like in a woman?
- Who are your favorite writers?
Paulo Coelho, Amy Tan, Kurt Vonnegut, Bill Bryson, Bassey Ikpi.
- Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
The shepherd from The Alchemist.
- Who are your favorite heroes in real life?
I don’t know. People who do the right thing even when it doesn’t benefit them.
- What is [it] that you most dislike?
- How would you like to die?
Quickly & painlessly.
- What color are you interested in right now?
- What is your motto?
There is more to health than diet.
There is more to life than health.