I love New Year’s. I love it so much. It is my favorite holiday. I’m not sure what Christmas spirit is/feels like, but I do have New Year’s spirit. Everything good and positive and hopeful and optimistic and yes, let this be the year it finally happens.
- To make it successfully through my 1st 30 day challenge of the year (low carb/no refined sugar/lots of coconut oil), as well as every subsequent one.
- To figure out exactly what it is I need to eat in order to feel healthy all the time.
- To go back to Vancouver.
- To be financially independent/stable.
- To be able to pay for school without incurring more debt.
- To go to London.
- To write.
- To perform.
- To meditate most days.
- To make my body stronger.
- To hold hands with someone fantastic.
- To be ready, willing and able when the amazing things that I know are coming, come.
This is my year. I can feel it in my bones.