A few favorites:
- When told about the history of civilization, I am can be sure that I am shown people of my religion made it what it is.
- I can share my holiday greetings without being fully conscious of how it may impact those who do not celebrate the same holidays. Also, I can be sure that people are knowledgeable about the holidays of my religion and will greet me with the appropriate holiday greeting (e.g., Merry Christmas, Happy Easter, etc.).
- If I wish to give my children a parochial religious education, I probably have a variety of options nearby.
- I can talk about my religion, even proselytize, and be characterized as “sharing the word,” instead of imposing my ideas on others.
- I can be sure that my children will be given curricular materials that testify to the existence and importance of my religion.