- My dad forgot my birthday this year–which is ironic given that it’s his phone passcode. He remembered when my mom reminded him a week later. A real life Sixteen Candles.
- I finally admitted to myself that when it comes to grad school, I can’t settle; program, location, and price are all equally important. (So far UBC is the closest with 2:3.)
- If the internship in Ireland does happen (:D), I’ll be living in a 15-bedroom b&b and drinking on Sundays, naturally.
- I found out the other night that I’ve been blocked by someone (my completely platonic friend’s baby mama) on Facebook. I have absolutely no idea why as she did it over my Lent break. It’s so exciting though! I can’t wait to run into her. My side-eye game is fierce! (Although, more likely than not, by the time her newborn has released her back into the wild, I will have completely forgotten about it.)
- I was invited to go to Sierra Leone to be a dance therapist for a non-profit for a month in November. I’d have to buy my own ticket over. LAX to Freetown is $1700.
- And speaking of travels, this time last year I was in Portland with my cousin. Left LA on the 11th, got to the border on the 14th. One of my friends asked me today when I’m coming back. I wish I had an answer.