- Went to church–Mormon church at that.
- On the way to church, the following happened:
I stopped by Starbucks.
The cashier had trouble opening the register: “Goddamnit!! Oh, um, I mean, gosh darn it.”
Barista: “How you gon’ damn God on his birthday?”
Cashier: “I know, right?”
- Ate dinner with Eli, Shawn, and his tour group from Toronto
- One of the teachers in that group said, “It was sincerely a pleasure getting to meet you and I hope that we can repeat that experience soon.” (What is it with guys from Toronto saying things that make me all melty?)
- Another of the teachers and I are going to do a book swap when our respective books are finished.
- Found a pamphlet on how the world is ending (thank you to the Arco on 4th & Pico!)
- Went to Vinoteque and yelled (lovingly) at a woman I just met about a terrible relationship she’s in
- Met up with 2 of my Brazilian friends, Larissa & Nicole, from Vancouver in Hermosa
- Danced on a banquette
- Got hit on by a cute blonde girl
- Potentially planned a road trip to Vancouver
- Went to the Kettle
- Falou um pouquinho de português
- Watched Larissa & Nicole’s new roommate have a severe allergic reaction to shellfish
- Came home